RSS

here's looking at 5 batai

Specimens of 5batai

shwu. delivered some very very sour lemon muffins to my doorstep. suppose to come at 5.55am (god knows what reason) and summore warned me "really one ah you dun joke joke and then I have to stand in the rain with cakes WHILE YOU SLEEP UNKNOWINGLY MACAM CERITA ROMANTIS"...end up she came at what? 10.30am.. Great la but very sweet also laa. owh, and she told me that when you use the hp dictionary, sher can become pies.


kahshin. my mummy in school la. when you cross the road, she'll go "WEIH CARRRR! DONT DIE!!! followed by a sudden outburst of laughter.


caryn baryn. Sherrinnnnnnnn!!!!! this is how she greets me on the phone.. Plans to watch around 15 korean & taiwanese dramas with me after spm. [ eh, baryn, where's d list? ] i think whole dec oso cant finish, have to continue next year. kahshin! wanna come along?? and when i say ks bringing me jalan-jalan, caryn asked me to give her my renting shop's acc no. JUST IN CASE.. cursing me..


zwee. walk pass my house with jiasheng and go "CHOYSHERRIN!" -- and run away... my mum: who's that ar? shouting your name is it? me: err nola. neighbours. [ pffftt.. ]


van. i cant believe i didnt know she was from 1 cengal too! sorry vane. =] she can never remember who owes her money but accepts it anyway whenever whoever returns to her. lol


zean. my confidence laa. eh. i remember at one point he calls me ariel. WHY? because margaret sounds old... -.-


yewweng. insists on a reply whenever he smses you. when i dont, he'll end the conv with 'you are not the sweet girl i once thought you were' hahaha


jebat. scans through people's blog for his photos...only. lol


joanne. my longest friend -- classmates from standard 1 to 6 and form 4 & 5. wants me to teman her to bangkok!! how cool is that!


munkit. this girl ar.. likes to imitate how i speak. especially when i pronounce cause as cuz and not coz..


huiwen. hugs herself when she laughs. and i always stare blankly at her till she stops o.o


wanli. calls me princess and tries to guess my prince charming... but in vain. LOL.


hawyang. my so called 'husband' who is gonna buy me a private jet, a yacht and a cruise. will name the children handsome ng leng chai and sexy ng leng lui. HAHAHAHAHAHA.


and many more specimens...



look out for your names ppl~
yeala your names la. i know u cant see. what to do largest is like this la dun complain



* with a name like 5 batai, it has to be good. *


i just wanted my first post to have something to do with the class la

0 comments: