RSS

Just Some Random Ranting

Ok, so kinda sick of studying after all this while, got some inspiration from two photos that Zean shared with me. Random I realize but better than digging my nose in books. The two photos in particular happen to be:



Just wanted to do something for fun (and what better way to honour Nicklaus XD Nah just jk, no offense). So spent 3 hours on this thing until the train of inspiration(sounds rather exaggerating I realize) just stopped abruptly.

And I ended up with this piece of god knows what (again no offense Nicklaus) and spent doggone an hour I think haha airbrushing his face lolx(dammit can't you see the face looks so clear lolx). I don't blame you if you can't see the difference because the picture here is too small. Anyways the end result looks kinda gay(don't ask me why, maybe cuz the hair looks weird) so I guess I'll stop here until my so-called inspiration reappears XD (Hope Nicklaus doesn't mind wherever he is)

I also intended of adding a pie in somewhere but currently clueless on where to place it so I'll leave the actual pie picture out of it first.



Which reminds me Nicklaus you never told us what kind of pie u had such an obsession with so I assume any pie will do? If you do have a pie in reference, just blurt it out. This was picked cuz it had a white background so It was easier to be magic wand-ed Lolx. Well I'm always open to suggestions if anyone is even eccentric enough to reply to this post. So I guess thats about my ranting for now...
___________________________________________________________________

Actually I'm watching the 7th episode of Gossip Girls and I blame you Steph for getting me hooked to this show.... Just jk :D no hard feelings. Anyways anyone seen ep 7 yet?? I think it was rather nice i guess to see a diff side of the characters. Anyways signing of XOXO(Wait i think i'm watching too much gossip girls)

Well if this proves too much of a spoiler then I'm sorry(but it is going to be a minor one if you haven't watched ep 6 yet). Noob me took an extra 20 min tryin to figure out how to take screenshots using windows media player...

0 comments: