RSS

OMG is caryn !!

oh hi ppl!!!
this is caryn from my uni's library la.
Just finish parent's orientation and my mom n bro just left me.
damn emo lo, when my mom stop her car sudenly n came down to hug me.
anyway, there's no wifi coverage here, like wtf, no wifi??
damn potong lo
i need to share a bloody small phone line to be able to get connected.
and tht blardy phone line is like damn far away from my study desk la.
sigh sial.

Anyway both my roomates are from Miri, Sarawak.
Both are chinese la, yes. Stop being a racist k.
Most of the people here r dark, not because they r indian,
is because of the SUN.
u will get tanned so fast because the distance between each building is like *OMG*
so far~~~~~

And the library is sooo damn quiet
my typing is actually making them annoyed.
hahaha.

So...
Dun need to be worried, everything is fine here.
Caryn can survive.

*insert the Shoe mei's superhero pose here*

1 comments:

zweeho said...

hahaha indians